- Vario with altitude signals and 5 climb/drop signals each
- Additional warning thresholds for minimum altitude, maximum altitude, climb/drop speed in two stages
- Altitude display and storage of minimum and maximum altitude
- Warning time can be set to: OFF, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 seconds, always
- Warning repeat time can be set to: always, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 minutes, once
- The GPS/Vario sensor can be connected directly to the telemetry output of the receiver
Important Note when using the modules 33600, 33601, 33610, 33611 and 33620:
Do not carry out any programming work on the sensors while the model is flying, otherwise there is a real risk that your model will fly out of control while you are not concentrating on it!
If your model is fitted with two or more receivers, it is absolutely essential that you do not carry out programming work during a flight, as this can alter the settings in the receivers to which no telemetry equipment is connected; in the worst case this could result in the model crashing! For this reason always carry out programming on the ground, and check that only the receiver with connected sensors is powered on.
Technical data Vario:
- Altitude measurement: -500 ... +3000 m
- Resolution: 0.1m
- Sensitivity of Vario: 0.5 m / 3s, 1 m / 3 s, 0.5 m / s, 1 m / 1 s, 3 m / s per ton programmable
- Calculation of mean: 4 - 20 measurements per measured value can be programmed
- All-up weight, approx.: 5 g
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 23 x 17 (26,5) x 7,5 mm
- Operating voltage : 3,6 ... 8,4 V
There are no building tips for this model. If you have any please share them by writing a review.
No video available for this product
Small items are shipped using Royal Mail and larger items including models are shipped by Parcelforce Worldwide and in some cases UPS or TNT.